Links to Past and Current Clients
- Amerada Hess Corporation - Amerada Hess is one of the world's largest corporations, blending an entrepreneurial spirit with an understanding energy markets. Their stations are also the home of the famous "Hess Toy Trucks" every holiday season since 1964. Our work for Hess has included logos, internal communications posters and banners.
- Auto Chic - We designed and maintain their web site, which highlights their automotive aftermarket products, including car covers, armrests and car care products and includes an online secure shopping cart. Our work for Auto Chic also includes advertising, brochures, product flyers and packaging.
- Basic Inc. - We created a very clean, simple web site for Basic Inc. to highlight their aftermarket Mercedes Benz rear jump seats and leather seat re-upholstery kits.
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation - A subsidiary of Dassault Aviation, one of Europe's largest aerospace companies. Our work with the Customer Support, Special Promotions and Communications Groups involves a variety of projects, including newsletters, invitations, and other collateral materials, as well as pro bono design of the Dassault Falcon Jet Cycling Team jerseys for the annual MS100 Fall Bicycle Tour.
- Honeywell (Or the client formerly known as AlliedSignal Inc.) A Morris County, NJ-based corporate giant that makes everything from those little round thermostats to inertial navigation and guidance systems for aircraft and satellites; from chemicals and fibers to automotive air cleaners, brakes and spark plugs! Our work for Honeywell (and AlliedSignal) has included capabilities brochures, internal communications posters and banners, trade show displays, and their Quarterly Reports to Shareowners.
- Liquid Glass - Our oldest customer and first complete customer Web site (revamped numerous times since 1995), highlighting their popular line of automotive polishes and cleaners, and includes an online shopping cart. Our work for Liquid Glass includes ads, product flyers, and other materials.
- MPT Industries - A manufacturer of automotive, industrial and household products, including additives, lubricants and sealants. Their consumer line is flagshipped by MPT Engine and Gear Treatments and MPT Twelve Lubricant and Penetrant. Their OC Products division markets oxygen compatible sealants and lubricants that have been tested and certified by BAM for gaseous and liquid oxygen service. Our work for MPT Industries includes advertising, brochures, web sites, product flyers and packaging.
- New Jersey Aviation Association - Dedicated to the promotion and protection of New Jersey’s aviation industry. Our work for this lobbying organization included design of their logo, stationery, press kit/brochure, a quarterly newsletter and design/maintenance of their web site.
- P.G. Chambers School (formerly Children's Center for Therapy and Learning) - Recognized for its leadership in the field of special education and therapeutic intervention services for children throughout northern New Jersey, P.G. Chambers School has enriched the quality of life for thousands of children who are challenged by physical, learning, speech and sensory disorders, as well as those "at risk" for disability. We are continually working on a variety of projects for this non-profit organization, including an award-winning press kit/capabilities brochure .
[ HOME ] [ ABOUT US ] [ CLIENTS ] [ PORTFOLIO ] [ LINKS ]
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS... e-mail to:
© 2006 scott olson design. All rights reserved.
Last updated 7/18/08